Can I defer my entry / have a refund / transfer my place?
- · We do not offer refunds at Big Cow Sports events unless athletes opted for Booking Protect when they entered. Please see the page HERE to see if you will qualify for a refund; we recommend athletes read this page before purchasing booking protect.
o If athletes did buy booking protect and would like a refund, you will need to contact Booking Protect directly to see if you qualify for one: https://bookingprotect.com
- Requests to defer your entry to the same event in the following year must be submitted via e-mail at least working 30 days before the date of the event. We reserve the right to refuse deferral of your entry at any point. A place which has been deferred once may not be deferred again.
- Close to next year’s event an email will be sent out containing a link to re-register for the event of which a £5 fee will apply.
- Participants are able to transfer their entries to another athlete online up until the 13th November. All other transfers must be made on the day subject to a £5 admin fee.
- We suggest arriving at the event an hour before the start of the race to ensure enough time to collect your race pack, warm-up and listen to the race briefing.
- A bag drop facility is on site. All race bib will have a tear-away strip with your bib number attached. Place this on your bag prior to arrival at the bag drop. You will need to show your race number after the event in order to pick up your bag.
- If you paid for postage (£2) when you entered the event you should expect to receive your pack at least 2 weeks before the event.
- All collection packs (£0) can be collected either on the morning of the event from the event village from 11:30am
- OR from Up&Running (Elder Gate, Portway, Milton Keynes, MK9 1EN) from the 27th November 12pm – 11th December.
- Athletes can upgrade distances on the day, but they must pay the difference in price.
- Athletes can downgrade distances on the day free of charge.
- There will be a number of portaloos at the venue.
- There will be no changing facilities.
- There will be no shower facilities on site.
- All Big Cow Sports events use the Results Base online system and all results are live, please see https://resultsbase.net/ and search for the event.
- The photos are usually ready 2 - 3 days after the event. Please stay up to date via our social media channels as we will post them as soon as they are ready to view.
- Dogs are welcome at the event, but owners must ensure they clean up after them.
- All race numbers can be disposed of after the race.