Lowca 10k 2019
- The race starts at 7:00pm on Tuesday 7 May 2019.
- Closing date for online entries is 6:00pm Friday 3 May 2019.
- Lowca Rugby Club, West Croft Terrace, Lowca, Cumbria, CA28 6QA
- Parking is available at Lowca Rugby Club.
- Toilets and showers available in the rugby club.
- All competitors are invited to post race refreshments provided by club members.
Race numbers & race day information
- Race numbers will be issued at race registration.
- Entries on the day will be available subject to maximum entry of 250 runners.
- Registration 5:45pm – 6:45pm
- Registration is in the Lowca Rugby Club.
- UKA Members £8.00, Non UKA Members £10.00
- Entries on the day: UKA Members £12.00, Non UKA Members £14.00
The route starts across the road from the rugby club and will be run on an out and back course almost entirely on the west coast cycle way, via Distington to a turning point near Harrington. The course will be well signed and marshalled. There will be a drinks station at around 3km and 7km and drinks will be available at the finish.
Route map is HERE. This is an officially measured and certified accurate course by the Association of UK Course Measurers.
- A full course risk assessment will be on display at the event HQ on race day together with maps of the route, the race permit and the measurement certificate in accordance with UKA rules (Permit No TBA).
Race safety briefing
- The race briefing will take place at 6:55pm, prior to the start of the race.
- 1st aid provision will be provided by Steve Wilson, 1st Aid Associates.
- There will be a lead bike and a sweeper runner.
- Race briefing is HERE.
- Prizes will be presented during the buffet and once runners have finished the race.
- If you are unable to stay please arrange for someone to collect your prize for you.
- Prizes 1st, 2nd & 3rd Male & Female.
- Age Groups – Veteran male and female prizes in 5 year categories from age 35.
- Male and female junior prize (17-20 age group).
- Any age grouper that finishes in an overall prize position (1st, 2nd or 3rd Male or Female) will receive the overall prize. That age group prize will then roll down to the next person in that age category.
- The full race results will be available live on Results Base and will be published as soon as possible on our website www.cumberland-ac.weebly.com.
- Results from 2018 are HERE.
- Withdrawals and number swaps will be allowed up until 1 May 2019.
- Refunds will be subject to a £5 charge to cover costs of processing the entry and refund.
- After this date no refunds or change of runner will be given.
- Please contact Sheila McVeigh, Race Organiser:email@example.com who will organise refunds and change of details.
07 May 2019
|Registration is closed|
|Starts at 19:00|
Individual 15+: Price per participant
|Price||£10.00 + fee|