The Her Spirit community in partnership with Rutland Cycling and are on a mission to inspire more women to take up cycling. Supported by British Triathlon we aim to provide solutions for women to become more confident on a bike.
Take on our Fearless 50 Ride Challenge on the 30th or 31st July. Ride 50k or 50 miles, you choose.
You can do your virtual 50km or 50 miles anytime on the 30th or 31st July 2022.
Timing your event can be done in the following ways:
- Manually input (eg time taken off a conventional watch)
- Manually input but linked to an activity (eg using a smartphone or fitness tracker that records the activity online)
- Integrated stopwatch on the entry Ticket - phone acts as the timing device
- Automatically input by linking to a Garmin Connect account. Please ensure you use the bike or cycle setting on your Garmin to record this ride.
Not only that but you can Join the Her Spirit cycling community for FREE and access
- LIVE streamed indoor cycling sessions delivered by British Cycling level 3 coach Michelle Sharland. They are are super fun and welcoming to all.
- Join monthly Her Spirit Zwift social rides
- Her Spirit LIVE Yoga for Cycling
- LIVE 30 + 45 minute strength sessions
- Access to our dedicated cycling group and coaches
- Fabulous partner discounts on kit and equipment