CHILLSWIM ULLSWATER is a mass participation, fully supported swim of the full 7.5 miles length of Ullswater in the Lake District.
Long distance open water swimming isn't just about swimming around buoys in a loop - it's about the journey. Travelling the length of a lake from one end to the other, swimming across a channel, or completing a swim from one set point to another gives the swim meaning.
You haven't swum a lake until you have completed the full length of it.
Chillswim specialises in open water swimming and is passionate about creating the world's best events.
- Transport to the start and from the finish back to the race HQ car park
- Water safety support along the swim
- Six feed stations along the route providing drinks
- Dedicated finishers only area
- Chillswim Ullswater silicone swim hat
- Free parking on race day for participants
- Chillswim Ullswater bespoke finisher's medal for each finisher
- Chillswim Ullswater branded hoody