Lakesman in Lockdown – The Sequel
We are now exactly four months away from Lakesman 2021, and due to popular demand and the need for some focus, we are bringing you Lakesman in Lockdown – The Sequel.
The event will take place over Easter weekend, 3rd and 4th April, giving you all some time to get those all important training sessions in!
There will be the following options to compete or complete:
- The Lakesman Full – 112 mile bike and 26.2 mile run (options to complete in one day or over 2 days)
- The Lakesman Half – 56 mile bike and 13.1 mile run (options to complete in one day or over 2 days)
- The Lakesman Full – Bike Only – 112 miles
- The Lakesman Full – Run Only – 26.2 miles
- The Lakesman Half – Bike Only – 56 miles
- The Lakesman Half – Run Only – 13.1 miles
There will also be events for U18, U16 and a kid’s series
Under 18 (on the day of event) – 24 mile bike and 6.2 mile run (must complete both)
Under 16 (on the day of event) – 12 mile bike and 3.1 mile run (must complete both)
Under 12 (on the day of event) – 3 mile bike and 1 mile run (must complete both)
Under 10 (on the day of event) – 1.5 mile bike and 0.5 mile run (must complete both)
Under 8 (on the day of event) – 1 mile bike and 0.25 mile run (must complete both)
The entry fee for all events is £20 which includes your race entry, a Lakesman in Lockdown - The Sequel finisher T-shirt mailed to you before race weekend and and a personalised race number you can download!
There will not be prizes for fastest athletes this time, but instead randomly generated prizes based on your race number, giving everyone a chance to win some fabulous prizes.
There will be a full results table published, with downloadable certificates and it’s down to you to be honest with your results!
How Do I Take Part?
- Go to Results Base … and click the ENTER button!
- Register for the event you want to compete in
- Complete the event on race weekend (April 3rd/4th)
- Upload your results – see here for instructions
- Wear your Lakesman in Lockdown - The Sequel Finisher T-shirt with pride
How Much Is It To Enter?
The entry fee is £20 per person.
Can I Change Event?
Yes, you can change event but you must do this before you enter your times into the system. If, for example, you entered the Half Distance but were only able to complete the bike leg you can change your 'Distance' to the Half Distance (bike only). See this page for instructions, the FAQ section at the botton explains how to change distance.
Terms And Conditions
We want you to be honest with your results and we are trusting you all!
There are no refunds and no transfers.
Please only enter if you are fit and healthy enough to undertake the event.