20th October 2019
The Cowman returns this October for our first duathlon series. In keeping with the Cowman theme, this duathlon will offer three different distances: Cowman, Calfman and Stampede accross our tried and tested routes in the beautiful location of Emberton Country Park. For those who have completed the triathlon version, the run and the bike in the duathlon are just as challenging!
Download our race guide HERE.
- Cowman: 21km run, 90km bike and 10.5km run.
- Longhorn Classic: 10km run, 60km bike, 10km run.
- Calfman: 10.5k, 45km, 5.25km.
- Stampede: 5.25km, 22km, 5.25km.
- Registration will open at 6am.
- *Please make sure if you stated that you have a BTF license you bring it with you on race day or you will have to purchase a day license at the cost of £5.*
- Transition opens at 6am and closes at 8:45am.
- The first race briefing will be at 7:15am.
- First wave start time will be 7:30am.
Cowman Start: 07:30am
Calfman/Longhorn Start: 08:15am
Stampede Start: 08:45am
- Awards will be given to the 1st/2nd/3rd male, female across all events.
- Emberton Country Park, Olney Rd, Emberton, Olney MK46 5FJ (see below)
Longhorn Bike route (1red lap followed by 1 yellow lap)
Stampede Bike route (1 lap)
Cowman and Calfman Bike route (Cowman - 2 laps, Calfman - 1 lap)